Pages

Thursday, February 21, 2013

...is going going by train

I've said it before but I'm gonna say it again: I love going by train. It's so peaceful and I can get so much done. I've written a job application, the beginning of what I think is gonna be a sad, but lovely lullaby, I've listened to some great music, talked on the phone with two of my dearest friends and just stared out into the nothingness. That's another nice thing about trains, too. Just looking out the window and let the thoughts just wander away, wherever they feel like they want to go.

I'm going to visit my mother this weekend, and on Tuesday I'm going to Stockholm for my second voice lesson. At the same time, I have a few job applications I need to turn in this weekend, so I'll be staying pretty busy these next few days. But I'm quite excited, since I've been sick and not feeling well lately, to get out and travel a little.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I love to hear your thoughts on my posts :)

If you press the "notify me" button in the bottom right corner you'll get an email with my response.