Pages

Thursday, July 25, 2013

...is being illegal but fun

 One day last week, I went to the meadow behind our house and found these balls of hay.
Tried the self timer on my camera.
And realized it worked like a charm.
However,  I ended up having about 10 pictures like this. Jumping those hay balls is HARD when you only have 10 seconds to run from the camera. 
(I found out later you're actually not supposed to jump those, since they are food for the animals, and if the plastic breaks and it rains, the hay is useless. So I guess this was a first, and a last. But I had so much fun and I love this little series of photos!)

1 comment:

  1. haha vad roligt du ser ut att ha haft! Nån gång måste man ju får bryta lite regler =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I love to hear your thoughts on my posts :)

If you press the "notify me" button in the bottom right corner you'll get an email with my response.