Pages

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

...is having a great vacation (and getting back to business)

Things got a little quiet around here (which you're probably used to by now), and the reason for this is my first unpaid vacation. It's just a little prettier name for "i'm unemployed for three weeks between two jobs". I've been to Copenhagen, Lund, a roadtrip to Stockholm-Nynäshamn-Nyköping and currently I'm at the library back in Eksjö. I've had such a great time, but now it's time to get down to business.

I'm currently searching for jobs and a place to live in the Stockholm region. Saturday I'm going to go look at a place in Solna, and this week is the official "apply for jobs"-week. I've even applied for a receptionist job by snail mail (!). I've found that the library is a great place to work from, except when the loud high school girls sit and chat in one of the corners...

Anyways, just wanted to let you know the status of this 22-yearold (I seriously had to think really hard to write down that I'm 22..seriously thought I was 23..), which is : FAN-FREAKING-TASTIC. Let's do this! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I love to hear your thoughts on my posts :)

If you press the "notify me" button in the bottom right corner you'll get an email with my response.