Pages

Thursday, June 5, 2014

...is a roller coaster

Hello! Sorry about the non existing posts this past month. I was very busy being in love and on vacation when I was in Georgia, which also meant being heartbroken and sad when I came home two weeks ago. Life has slowly become more steady this past week, and I'll soon be ready to look over my pictures from my wonderful vacation and show you. 

Today I've worked extra as a preschool teacher, and got off early enough to spend some time down by the docks near my house. It's such a peaceful place to be, and I try to go down here at least twice a week now. I love the sun, the wind, the water and all the birds chirping.

À tout! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I love to hear your thoughts on my posts :)

If you press the "notify me" button in the bottom right corner you'll get an email with my response.