Pages

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

...is a broken computer

I'm typing this on my phone, because my lovely computer "lillan" has decided to stop working properly. I can type one sentence and then it deletes itself, or marks everything, or clicks something even though I'm not touching it. So pictures from my trip to the US in May are stuck in some kind of limbo until I buy a new one. Also, pictures from my last two months of adventures at home are still on my memory card because I don't want to fight my computer. 

But, to give you a little bit of an update, I'm still working at the grocery store, Katie has applied for a Swedish Visa and I still love living out by the sea. The summer is SUPER HOT and work is killing me. Thanks to my new friends Cecilia and Jenny I manage to survive by going on adventures and laughing and discussing important and not so important things. 

So hang in there my friends, when I find out which computer to buy I'll make sure to show you some of these adventures in pictures! 

Til then, take care!

Bisous

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting, I love to hear your thoughts on my posts :)

If you press the "notify me" button in the bottom right corner you'll get an email with my response.