Pages

Monday, January 9, 2017

FFA Atilio

One of my favorite blogs at the moment is Atilio. She documents her life in Karlsborg, a Swedish town by lake Vättern, and she has the cutest baby you've ever seen! She's big on DIY and vegan recipes, and takes beautiful photos of nature.

A couple of days ago she posted a Free for All: 18 photos she's taken with her camera for anyone to edit. I loved the idea, so here are three photos she took that I edited.



To see how she's edited them, go to the blogpost here and look at the difference! I tried my best not to look at hers before I edited mine, and it's so interesting to see how editing can make photos feel different.

Thank you Sandra for the FFA, I had SO much fun with it! 


1 comment:

Thanks for commenting, I love to hear your thoughts on my posts :)

If you press the "notify me" button in the bottom right corner you'll get an email with my response.