The summer came and went quite fast. But I did have a lot of fun! We went to Norway (pictured above) and relaxed, fished cod and enjoyed the beautiful scenery for a week. We also took a drive down to Kalmar and Katie started her summer school while I spent some time on the beach.
Before my vacation, I found out that all the positions to the school I applied to had filled up, and I didn't get in. I was super disappointed and very sad for a couple of days, but then I went into vacation mode and decided to enjoy my summer.
Now that fall is here (two days away til September 1st!) I've started back up with my choir and my voice lessons. On Saturday I have my first own gig, to sing at a baptism. I feel like this fall is going to be productive, and I have a lot of things to look forward to and work for. Not getting into school turned out to be pretty ok, after all!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting, I love to hear your thoughts on my posts :)
If you press the "notify me" button in the bottom right corner you'll get an email with my response.