Pages

Friday, April 12, 2013

...is Doll Face Friday

 Woke up. It was snowing. I was not pleased.
 So I made a cake and curled my hair.
 Put some make up on. (Doll face is coming closer)
 Made the ozon layer a little thinner (I'm sorry)
(I actually think my hairspray is one of the "nicer ones" that is friendly to the environment. As nice as hairspray can get, I guess)
Put on the nicest skirt I own.
And BAM. Doll face is here! 
(I took the last photo with my iPhone that lets more light in than my webcam, after running around with my laptop all around the house to find good lighting. sigh. thank you iPhone <3)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I love to hear your thoughts on my posts :)

If you press the "notify me" button in the bottom right corner you'll get an email with my response.