Pages

Friday, April 12, 2013

...is visiting the lambs

 Saturday after the little thrift store adventure, Annica and I went to visit the lambs at her sister's farm.
 There were little lambs everywhere. Even among the food..
 They were just so darn cute!
 Some were sleeping (most pictures are of sleeping ones since the awake ones were really hard to catch with my phone camera)
And this one was just a day old, but already bigger than some that were three or four days. He/she (I can't remember) was one of the rare white ones. I'll have to take som more pictures another day with my good camera, when they're a little bigger. But for now these'll do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I love to hear your thoughts on my posts :)

If you press the "notify me" button in the bottom right corner you'll get an email with my response.