Soooo.. This is what I look like these days, in case anyone was wondering. I work my last day as a receptionist tomorrow, and at the moment I'm sitting in my bed listening to music. I'm writing some stuff in my notebook, and reflecting on these past 5 months. It's been a good time, if you look at it as a whole. I've struggled a lot, but I've been successful in finding the beauty in everyday life, in those short moments of extreme happiness. Like when I'm with my voice teacher, learning new techniques on how to make my voice sound fuller and fill up an entire church. Or when I talk to my friends and just smile cause they're so awesome. Catching up on lost friendships, keeping the new ones. Singing with my cousin Anna has been such a fun thing this spring, and we might actually hold a concert later this summer!
So really, despite a lot of hard times, this spring has been a good one. It's been a healing spring. I feel like I'm ready to take on the world now, starting with me searching for a job in Stockholm. One step at the time, I will get there: the stage!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting, I love to hear your thoughts on my posts :)
If you press the "notify me" button in the bottom right corner you'll get an email with my response.