Pages

Thursday, January 30, 2014

...is tea with a new friend

Today I decided it was time to part from some of my old bow hairbands, and put them up on a local second hand group on facebook. About 5 minutes after I put them up, my new friend Cecilia posted on there and said she wanted three of the ones I put up. Hilarious, but also nice cause then I know they will be taken care of. 

Cecilia is a lady I got to know through instagram, and we've met a couple times in real life now. She's a quirky lady with a big heart for books, crocheting and drinking tea. Very much like me, in other words. It so happens that we live in the same part of town, so I went over there this afternoon and had some tea with her while discussing all kinds of things. We really had a lot to talk about, but she was home from work due to a horrible cough, so I only stayed for 45 minutes. It was still 45 minutes well spent with my new friend! 


oh and this is a picture she took of me and put up on instagram. I didn't take any of her, cause she was sick and it's not very nice to take pictures of sick people. That'll have to wait til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I love to hear your thoughts on my posts :)

If you press the "notify me" button in the bottom right corner you'll get an email with my response.