Pages

Thursday, January 9, 2014

...is a walk around Söder

Over the holidays when Katie was here to visit, and we rented a small studio so we wouldn't have to cram into my tiny room and share kitchen with my tenant. The apartment is in a quite nice neighborhood in the south of stockholm city(Södermalm).We spent a lot of our days taking walks around different parts of Stockholm and here are some pictures from our walk from Sofia to Slussen! DSC08752 Sofia Church DSC08753 view from Vita Bergen towards Hammarby Sjöstad DSC08764 sneak picture of the cutest old couple walking with "ski sticks" DSC08749 In the midst of walking, we got a snapchat from two wonderful friends! DSC08805 My lovely Katie DSC08822 Yours Truly, looking off into the distance DSC08834 and this last picture is blurry, but my favorite one. I look so funny, I die every time I see it. It is now my facebook profile picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I love to hear your thoughts on my posts :)

If you press the "notify me" button in the bottom right corner you'll get an email with my response.