Pages

Sunday, April 27, 2014

...is cherry blossoms and opera DVD's

Remember I promised I'd let you know what my adventure was? Well here it is, a thursday in pictures!

DSC09472 I started by taking the bus to town. Here's me waiting for it. DSC09485 I went here, to the City Library. Designed by Gunnar Asplund DSC09486 It was orange. DSC09487 I borrowed two operas on DVD; La Rondine and Otello. And then I walked across the city centre. DSC09492 To Kungsträdgården! (the Kings Garden) DSC09493 Sat on a bench, saw this pigeon and wrote a song text on the back of a receipt. DSC09496 The cherry trees were in full bloom DSC09504 DYING. They're so pretty. DSC09506
And here's me again, under the vault of cherry blossoms! DSC09508 DSC09510 I asked some really sweet people to take my picture, and they said OF COURSE! And then I took their picture with their cameras. We spoke of the beauty of the trees and it was a lovely talk with lovely strangers. DSC09515 It was grey and kinda cold, so I decided after a while it was time to leave the beauty behind. DSC09520 Before I went home I ran by Lagerhouse where I bought a votive candle that smelled of jasmine and a really cute candle holder that I'll show some other day. DSC09522 And when I came home it was still light outside even though it was eight o'clock at night.
HELLO SPRING AND WELCOME TO MY LIFE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I love to hear your thoughts on my posts :)

If you press the "notify me" button in the bottom right corner you'll get an email with my response.