Pages

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

...is a marathon walk

Untitled One saturday in november I waited at the bus stop Untitled for a bus to take me to my favorite boys Untitled When I got there, we had brunch. Here is Toni's artistic pancakes! Untitled We decided to go for a walk. First stop was this old oak tree. Untitled We also stopped by a ginormous mansion. I'd love to see the inside of it one day. Untitled Untitled Untitled Nature was showing off some really nice colors that day. I took lots of photos, so I'm just gonna let them speak for themselves. Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled We ended up on a little cape, where we had coffee and sandwiches. Then we realized we had walked really far, and needed to get back home before it turned dark. When we came home, Adam checked his phone and saw that we had walked 15 km! It was such a lovely day though, can't wait for more days like these!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I love to hear your thoughts on my posts :)

If you press the "notify me" button in the bottom right corner you'll get an email with my response.