One saturday in the end of september, I cut a lot of apples and bread in little cubes
Grated a lot of cheese and put it in the fondue pot
Then two of my loveliest friends came to eat it all with me! Here is Jenny
and Cecilia
Cheese fondue, wine, and great friends. The best combination.
Because it was the last dinner in the sweet cottage, and Cecilia and Jenny looked lovely in their dresses, We decided portraits were in place.

I have the most beautiful friends!
We continued our evening with dessert and writing in Cecilia's "My Friends"-book.
Made sure we knew each other's eye colors
And then we played a music quiz!
I can't really recall who won, but they were both super focused. It was such a great night, and a lovely way to say goodbye and thank you to the cottage that was my home for 7 months.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting, I love to hear your thoughts on my posts :)
If you press the "notify me" button in the bottom right corner you'll get an email with my response.