Pages

Thursday, April 20, 2017

A UFO from mom

I got this UFO embroidery from my mom when I was around 15-16 years old (UFO = Unfinished Object). She had finished the outside border and one of the pink flowers when I received it. Back in February I finally picked it up and finished it!

In the beginning I had to constantly count and look at the description. But in the end I could watch tv-shows and just double check that my stitches ended up in the right place!

Now it lives on top of our little dishwasher and brightens up my day! 







Fredrika pa vinden
This post is part of a Swedish thing called Sypeppen (I have no idea how to translate that for you), which is created by Sew it Yourself - Fredrika and Josefine. If you want more info on what Sypeppen is, go here and read about it (google translate is your bff if you don't understand Swedish).

3 comments:

  1. Men wow! Sååå fin! Och så himla bra gjort att göra klart ett ufo så långt efter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tack! Det kändes sååå himla skönt att få den klar! :)

      Delete

Thanks for commenting, I love to hear your thoughts on my posts :)

If you press the "notify me" button in the bottom right corner you'll get an email with my response.