June
I'm starting my summer off by going on a weekend to dear old Gothenburg. I'm hoping for sunshine and warm days, but in the beginning of June you can never know. I'm gonna hang out with my favorite person, Mika!
July
In July, me and Katie are going up to my dearest Reipå, Norway. I haven't been there since 2008 when I sat on a beach with a terrible youth-posture ↑
I'm thrilled to go see my childhood vacation spot again; to go out to sea in a little boat to fish, hike up half a mountain and touch a glacier!
We will also go down to the south of Sweden: to Kalmar. Katie got in to a summer class in Beginner's Swedish, so I'm going with her the first week to get situated. Really looking forward to it since I've never really spent any time there!
Going back to work in Mid July, but will continue having summer during the weekends!
August
August will be filled with work and having fun during the weekends. We will celebrate Pride, go camping in the archipelago with Sanna and Linn, and hang out on cousin Lisa's new balcony and listen to Prince!
Come on Summer, I'm ready!!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting, I love to hear your thoughts on my posts :)
If you press the "notify me" button in the bottom right corner you'll get an email with my response.