Pages

Friday, December 13, 2013

...is going to the museum

DSC08569 One day in october I decided it was time for adventure. DSC08571 I put on my best skirt and a warm wool cardigan and said goodbye to the hallway mirror DSC08575 I took the subway to the city center DSC08576 And then hopped on a bus that took me out to Djurgården DSC08577 Went up a small hill and BAM. There it was. Thielska Galleriet. They have a collection of mainly swedish art from the early 1900's in there. DSC08578 Unfortunately, the gallery was going through a major renovation, so there were only a couple rooms open. I decided to venture outside in the lovely park after the few rooms of art. DSC08582 DSC08584 DSC08586 DSC08589 The sun was shining in the early afternoon, and it was so beautiful. DSC08587 I was surprised to find this "midsommarblomster" in the garden! In October! DSC08591 After walking around the park, enjoying the sculptures and the sun, I decided to take the little ferry home. It was soo tiny! DSC08592 The interior was lovely, with green seats and little tables to Fika around, had I brought any coffee. DSC08593 Going by boat was the perfect ending to a lovely little adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I love to hear your thoughts on my posts :)

If you press the "notify me" button in the bottom right corner you'll get an email with my response.