Laying in bed and looking up is the best and most relaxing thing I know. It makes me feel safe, and it feels like home.
Monday, December 2, 2013
...is having a wonderful window
The thing I love most about my room is the window. It is green, white and filled with love. I think the reason I love it so is because the majority of the things in my window have a story. The lamp used to stand on my mother's night stand when I was little, the two big swans I've inherited from my grandmother (mother's side), the blue pompom comes from my other grandmother (dad's side), the flowers are both old flowers from when I grew up - it's some kind of miracle they're still alive - and newer ones, like the one I stole from my last job as a receptionist (okay, I didn't steal the plant, but it had a sprout that I cut off and planted that has now turned into a nice baby plant). The curtain is a thrift store find and the lace umbrella my mom bought so I could have it when I went to prom.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting, I love to hear your thoughts on my posts :)
If you press the "notify me" button in the bottom right corner you'll get an email with my response.