Pages

Thursday, September 11, 2014

...is a night with Bergman

Last wednesday after work, me and Jenny met downtown to go to the theatre. When we saw each other we burst out in laughter because we both wore red coats, so we asked a lady to take our picture. 
Jenny and I felt like really cultural ladies in our outfits and we had a lot to talk about (I don't think we were quiet for a single minute tonight..).
Before the show, we sat down at a Mexican restaurant and had tacos and beer. 
When our bellies were full of tacos and beer, we went to Stadsteatern (the city theatre) to see The Autumn Sonate. 
The show was really good. It felt like they had found a great way to portray this classical piece, with wonderful light and scene work, well balanced acting (mostly at the end, the first act was a bit stiff), and great costumes. All in all it was a great theatre experience, and it left me feeling a lot of different emotions, which is the reason I personally go to the theatre.

It was truly inspiring to see the Autum Sonate, and it made me more determined that it's within the cultural scene I want to spend my life! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I love to hear your thoughts on my posts :)

If you press the "notify me" button in the bottom right corner you'll get an email with my response.