Pages

Sunday, September 21, 2014

...is a period party!

Last Wednesday, after a day filled with work and more work, I met up with Jenny again. We sat on a bench at Mosebacke Square and updated each other on life. 
After ten minutes or so, Cecilia joined us! We took pictures with the leaves and I told them about Woman Who Throw Leaves. I think we did pretty good, don't you?
When we had laughed and bitched about my job (that I dislike quite a lot) we went to Södra Bar at Södra Teatern (the Southern Bar, at the Southern Theatre) for the release party of a fantastic book:

I was so excited to buy the book, because I had heard a lot of good things about it. Now, for all of you who don't understand Swedish, this is the title of the book:

Women only draw comics about periods

Ooh, I just love it. It's red, it's got a great title and it's a book filled with comics about...periods!

We celebrated the female wonder, and I won a period cup in the raffle. Such a great evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I love to hear your thoughts on my posts :)

If you press the "notify me" button in the bottom right corner you'll get an email with my response.