Thursday, February 11, 2016
...is everything at once
Well what can I say? So many things are happening in this life of mine I don't even know where to start. I'll have to make a list, and it's not going to be in any particular order at all. You're welcome.
- WE'RE GETTING MARRIED IN MAY(and I'm super excited)
- My hair is no longer purple/red/whatever.
- We are looking for a new place to stay, because the house we're currently renting has been sold.
- I'm sewing my own wedding dress this spring, and I'm SO excited and scared at the same time.
- I got a record player for my 25th(!) birthday, and I'm picking it up in two weeks! iiiiih!
- I'm all alone til friday night, because Katie is in York with her classmates to look at old books and do history stuff.
- I've finally decided to apply to music school!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Vill bara titta in och verkligen tacka för din fantastiska kommentar inne hos mig. Dina ord betyder verkligen så mycket mer än du tror. Tack!
ReplyDeleteOch stort grattis till att ni ska gifta er. Blir ju pirrig bara av att läsa att det närmar sig :) Vad spännande!