Pages

Thursday, February 18, 2016

...is a tiny embroidery

Last night as we were watching some tv show, I felt like creating something. So I reached for my embroidery bag with unfinished project and decided to make a heart. It's simple, and there's no need for a pattern. I then decided to add the K and the M, our initials, and the little frame. And BAM, there it was. Cuteness overload! 

This post is part of a Swedish thing called Sypeppen (I have no idea how to translate that for you), which is created by Fredrikapåvinden, a super talented and inspiring lady who loves sewing. If you want more info on what Sypeppen is, go here and read about it (google translate is your bff if you don't understand swedish).

1 comment:

  1. Ååh, vad fint! En borde göra mer kärleksbevis - det känns så bra i både händerna och magen :')

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I love to hear your thoughts on my posts :)

If you press the "notify me" button in the bottom right corner you'll get an email with my response.