I must say I haven't been very excited for fall 2016. I loved summer and the time I got to spend on our wonderful balcony together with friends and family. I could sit out late at night at watch the sun go down, paint my nails while listening to some jazz.
But then the other day a lot of little details came falling down from a clear blue sky. So now I'm more than happy and excited to say farewell to summer and hello to late summer/autumn/winter 2016!
+ We bought tickets to Regina Spektor on October 31st here in Stockholm! I'm beyond excited and had a hard time grasping she's actually coming and the fact we actually could afford the tickets.
+ We're currently planning a trip to Orlando and Atlanda + Blue Ridge Mountains in November to celebrate Thanksgiving with Katie's family and my American parents (old host family)!
+ Christmas will be spent down south with my brother and his little family in their new house!
+ I'm taking voice lessons and working on my repertoire for my auditions in the spring
BRING IT ON!



Det låter ju som en fantastisk höst du har framför dig! Jag tror en verkligen behöver lite sånt för att få den där riktiga höstpeppen!
ReplyDeleteJag upplever att höstpeppen är viktig, att en inte gräver ner sig och blir ledsen över mörkret utan istället vänder på det hela och planerar in roliga upptåg :)
DeleteHåller verkligen med Fredrika, det låter ju fantastiskt!
ReplyDelete