Pages

Friday, September 9, 2016

Hello Friday


Hello Friday! I'm a happy camper today, cause I'm wearing a new shirt! It's sooo close to the weekend, and I'm looking forward to it a lot. I don't have any particular plans, but I have some things around the house that could be fun to do:

- sew a new skirt
- lounge around in my kimono and listen to an opera or two
- finish embroidering (what I believe is) my grandmother's old table cloth
- sing some jazz and practice my piano skills
- look through my repertoire for my auditions in the spring
- bake a new loaf of sourdough breadwith my Mantioba Cream flour
- if the weather is nice: sit outside on the balcony, sipping on some wine


Have a lovely weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I love to hear your thoughts on my posts :)

If you press the "notify me" button in the bottom right corner you'll get an email with my response.