Pages

Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Wintergatan



"When you're recording music it's like taking a photograph of the emotional state of all the people in the room, and you can't use editing tools to get that emotion"

I stumbled upon this little documentary film by Lefvande Bilder today, and I just had to share it with you!
It's about how Wintergatan goes about making a cover of a Swedish song called Visa från Utanmyra. It's got a lovely melody, and it's extremely interesting and inspiring to follow their process.
The documentary is in Swedish, but they have english subtitles! Sometimes they use words for sounds that are a bit hard to translate though.

I highly recommend you to watch it, 12 minutes of sweet music making!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I love to hear your thoughts on my posts :)

If you press the "notify me" button in the bottom right corner you'll get an email with my response.