Pages

Monday, May 29, 2017

Audition day!

Last night I practiced a little sight singing, and played some songs just for fun. 
It was in preparation for my audition today, and I even took out my old Modus Vetus to find some melodies to work with. 
And then today I went to St.Eriksplan to sing in front of five people in a classroom. It went really well!! I sang Sebben crudele and Voi che sapete, and it felt so great to sing in front of them. My voice carried the entire time without breaking (which is quite common these days when I sing longer arias due to bad stamina..)

All in all I'm so proud of myself for going though with it, and taking the time out of my work day to go audition for something that could make my life so much better. Next week I'll get a letter in the mail, and hopefully it will say that I got in!  ♫

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I love to hear your thoughts on my posts :)

If you press the "notify me" button in the bottom right corner you'll get an email with my response.