Pages

Friday, November 1, 2013

...is finding new music (september)

I'm a little behind on these lists (not making them, I am very good at that) and it takes me ages to get them up here on the blog. So if you're on Spotify and you would like to be more updated on what I listen to, you can click here, and then the green "follow"-button that appears.

These are my favorites from the september list. I'm particularly satisfied with the september finds. CHVRCHES is a band I found through a blog called prick.blogg.se. It's in swedish, but I love her mix of music, food and design. CHVRCHES actually played here in Stockholm the other night and I was there with my lovely friend Adam. It was a great concert, and they're wonderful live. Another wonderful artist is Laleh. Her new album has been playing over and over again on my phone while on the subway. Les Figues d'Algerie is a very strange song by Interprètes Divers that I found one day while browsing around Spotify (I have a very special way of finding new music, I will make a separate post about that one day) and even though it doesn't really fit in with the rest of the list, I had to save it somewhere. It just makes me happy, I guess.

If you want to listen to the whole list, click here. For my other spotify lists that I've made throughout the year, you can scan my posts about them here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I love to hear your thoughts on my posts :)

If you press the "notify me" button in the bottom right corner you'll get an email with my response.