Pages

Thursday, November 7, 2013

...is finding your inspiration

Sunday afternoon I went to visit my voice teacher to sing, despite the fact I had a pretty bad cough and a runny nose. He was happy to see me, and we were both excited over the fact that we will be able to work more intensely now than when I lived in Eksjö. When I told him about my health, he answered "we'll sing that cold away!" (and he was so right. because now I'm well again).
We started with warm ups and I found my connection at once (which is what we've been working on for nearly 10 months now) and that made us both very happy! Back in May it took me almost an entire lesson before I found it, and I had a hard time keeping it once I discovered how to use it.
Since I found the connection right away on Sunday, we started looking at repertoire (finally!) and this following song is one that I will be working on for the next couple of weeks along with the classic aria  O Mio Babbino Caro (but with the swedish translation!) and a few others.



Can we please just take a break and listen to Margaret? Gives me chills every time. And she's so beautiful too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I love to hear your thoughts on my posts :)

If you press the "notify me" button in the bottom right corner you'll get an email with my response.