As I mentioned in my post this morning I went to town today.
To this house. The unemployment bureau. When I was done I walked around a little in Eksjö.
As I said, I went to register at the unemployment bureau, and it wasn't very fun. I had already prepared a lot by filling in information online, and the guy there helped me add some things and validate all my previous work experience and education with the paperwork I brought.. He gave me four recommended jobs, of which three of them are in a city 1.5 hours away. The fourth one I had already found myself online a few days ago. So it's really up to me now to get a job.
The bureau is there to show support if I need it, and I need to report to them what jobs I'm applying for and if and when I get one. If I can't find a job before april, there is this law that says I will get an internship somewhere. But hopefully I'll find something before then.
My plan is to go to all the grocery stores tomorrow and ask them if they need extra workers. I guess that's a start.



Heja heja! Har nog aldrig hört talas om att arbetsförmedlingen faktiskt hjälpt någon att få ett jobb, men lik förbaskat måste man gå dit ändå! Jag sökte 75 jobb när vi flyttade till örebro och det löste sig ju bra, dock inte alls tack vare arbetsförmedlingen! Lycka till med jobbsökandet =) kram
ReplyDelete