Yesterday I decided to make soup for lunch. I found some mushrooms in the freezer and potatoes in the fridge and a recipe online. The only problem was that I didn't have a lot of the ingredients in the recipe, so I invented my own! It's very easy so here we go:
Peel the potatoes and slice them (I took two). Put them in a saucepan with a little butter. Add mushrooms (I had a lot so I put in a lot, but you take as much as you want!). Let it all get some nice color and then add water and white pepper. Let boil for 10-15 min. Add a little bit of milk (not a lot) and some paprika and salt until you like the way it tastes! Enjoy!
I even got a piece of forest in mine..! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting, I love to hear your thoughts on my posts :)
If you press the "notify me" button in the bottom right corner you'll get an email with my response.