I'm at my dad's house since two days. We celebrated New Years Eve with a nice dinner and I actually managed to stay up til midnight despite my Jetlag.
All you get right now is some crappy pictures from my room and of our dogs, taken with my lovely iPhone 3GS. However, later today I'm hoping to get my iPhone 5 up and running which will take beautiful pictures (I hope). Also, I got this fancy Sony camera for Christmas from my dad so if I can get the pictures from the camera to my computer without blood and tears you will get to see some more of the house and what I've been up to!
Lots of love




No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting, I love to hear your thoughts on my posts :)
If you press the "notify me" button in the bottom right corner you'll get an email with my response.