These past few days I've been visiting my hometown Hudiksvall. I went to a ball, saw my friends and slept on an air mattress in my mom's apartment. Had a great time despite being tired and a little bit confused. The transition between thinking in English and thinking in Swedish has been rough and sometimes I just freeze mid sentence because I don't know the word I want to say.
Right now I'm on the train to Stockholm, where I'm going to have my first voice lesson with Bengt Nordfors. I'm so excited and a little bit nervous. Mostly how to find my way to his house.. But if anyone can find their way it's me!
I had to change trains in Gävle and my connecting train was late so I had to wait outside on the platform for 25 minutes. By the time the train came my fingers were freezing cold and I quickly decided that my next purchase will be a pair of warm mittens. My thin cotton gloves didn't do their job...
Here's some pictures from Hudiksvall!








No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting, I love to hear your thoughts on my posts :)
If you press the "notify me" button in the bottom right corner you'll get an email with my response.