Thursday, January 31, 2013
...is changing your plans
I've changed my brilliant plan. My plan on auditioning for the Opera University in Stockholm. I'm postponing it for another year, because I have realized (and been given the advice) that one more year of voice lessons will do me good.
It is hard changing something that you've planned for so long, but I'm determinded to make this coming year a really good one. The master plan for the coming year is to find a job, live with Dad and A and go to Stockholm a couple of times a month to take voice lessons. My voice teacher knows what he is doing and I can learn a lot from him if I put my heart and soul to it, which I plan on doing.
So here we go. Let's make 2013 awesome, ok?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting, I love to hear your thoughts on my posts :)
If you press the "notify me" button in the bottom right corner you'll get an email with my response.