I kinda feel like that boat right now. Washed up on the shore, alone, a little broken and waiting for the sea to come pick me up again.
I've had a fever these past two days, and today I figured that I at least had to get out of my room and do something that does not involve a computer (having a fever didn't stop me from designing and ordering 250 business cards yesterday (which I will talk about later in another post), but sitting on your butt for hours on end doesn't always feel very good). SO, I decided to go to the library, print out two copies of my resume and go to the two closest grocery stores to ask them if they needed me for work. My brilliant plan failed completely. The closest library was closed, so I walked to another one only to find that I forgot my ID-card at home. No ID-card = no new library card = can't print at all. The 30 minute walk to and from the library wouldn't be an obstacle on an ordinary day, but my body was apparently not happy with it today.
I decided this wasn't the day for job searching and decided to stay home, put soft clothes on and work on my little job hunting project instead.
So that's what I'm doing currently. I'm working on my little project and I'll write more about it soon and show you. I'm quite excited about it. Until then, please send me some virtual hugs and "feel better" thoughts, because I think the fever is working its way back into my system.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting, I love to hear your thoughts on my posts :)
If you press the "notify me" button in the bottom right corner you'll get an email with my response.