Pages

Thursday, October 17, 2013

...is finding new ways and using your creativity.

click the picture to go to my job page
This is what I've been working on during my three days of fever and laying in bed. A new blog/website! It's one that I will use when I search for jobs (I don't plan on being a substitute teacher for longer than necessary. A more stable income is needed for me) both online and when I'm out and about. The plan is to start tomorrow. I'm going to go out to places and ask them if they need me, and if they want to look at my resumé I'll hand it to them (I've already made copies). However, sometimes they don't have openings and the resume ends up in a trash can. But maybe maybe, a business card with the address to this blog will stay in the corner of a desk!

The blog holds information about me, about my education and earlier jobs, and an explanation to the blog and why I created it. It's more of a website in the means that there will be no blog posts, but it's created as a blog, since blogs is what I know. I managed to design and make it look more like a regular website, which I'm very satisfied with, to be honest. At the moment, the english part of the website is still under construction. I have a couple of things I want to prof read before I publish that part of the page. Until then, you can use the wonderful google translate ;).

I have no idea how this project is going to work out, but I'm hoping that employers will see how serious I am about getting a job (because really, I am). Either they think it's a stupid idea, or they find me interesting for not handing out the traditional resumé. Time will tell!

Anyways, here is the link to the blog, and if you feel like helping a girl out please share it! Also, if you have any pointers on design elements or if you see a typo or strange sentence, please let me know either in a comment on this blog or to my email (you can find that email address if you look close on my business card).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I love to hear your thoughts on my posts :)

If you press the "notify me" button in the bottom right corner you'll get an email with my response.