I'm settled into my room now. I've been here for five days and so far I got some good things going. I've been to a job interview for becoming a substitute teacher, and I've been offered a part time job as a tutor in French and math (didn't see that one coming, did you?)
So far it all feels very surreal, but it feels good. I've got most of my room in order, but there's still two boxes on the floor and I got to figure out where to put all my music books so they are easy to access without being in the way. Tricky.
Today, my plan was to go for a walk in the neighborhood and see if I could find some good thrift stores, since I'm short on extension cords. However, when I woke up I had a sore throat and my body was telling me to relax, so that's exactly what I've done. I've watched New Girl, had disgusting green tea with ginger, lemon and honey and soon I'm about to heat up some of the cauliflower soup I made the other day. Soup is good for the throat AND for the wallet.
So, that's where I'm at in life as of now. If you are coming to Stockholm anytime soon, you should let me know and I'll bring a thermos of coffee and go for a walk with you. Cause that's what I've done two of these five days I've been here, and it's the best thing ever.
À bientôt! (Gotta brush up on that French!)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting, I love to hear your thoughts on my posts :)
If you press the "notify me" button in the bottom right corner you'll get an email with my response.