Pages

Thursday, October 17, 2013

...is getting better




 I took a walk to the library this afternoon to print out some job applications, and look what I found. A grey day with lovely fall leaves on the ground.

This morning I went to my new employer (I GOT A JOB!) for information on how it works to be a substitute teacher (which is my new job). It was very interesting, and I hope I will like working as a sub. I think I will, accept for the fact that it isn't a very reliable source of income since it depends on how many teachers are out because of sickness. I cross my fingers a lot of teachers get the flu (sorry, all you teachers in stockholm, but I really need to work, haha).

Anyways, I will be able to get some hours in next week, and I'm excited! The company that hired me are very professional and I learned a lot today on what to do (and what not to do) when you're out in the schools teaching. I will be teaching mainly french, music, math, swedish and english, but also other subjects like sewing class and wood work. I'll let you know when I have my first day of teaching!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I love to hear your thoughts on my posts :)

If you press the "notify me" button in the bottom right corner you'll get an email with my response.