I just sat down to make the september list, when I realized I never posted the list for august. Shame on me! If you want to listen to it on spotify you can do so
here. Above is my favorites from the list.
Lixom by Fuffens is a great song and it's actually a band with members from my home town! Sara Bareilles
entire album is great, but I really love
Cassiopeia (I think it's because I have moles on my right arm that form the star constellation Cassiopeia). And oh!
Things we lost in the fire is the best song of the entire list. So just do it,
listen to it NOW.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting, I love to hear your thoughts on my posts :)
If you press the "notify me" button in the bottom right corner you'll get an email with my response.