On Sunday afternoon my land lady came from Ikea with these flat boxes. We were going to build me a kitchen counter, since there's no proper kitchen in my little cottage.
At first, the instructions made no sense at all, but together we figured out how to build the first one.
After we got the first one up, Pia (the land lady) had to leave to set up her new clinic (she's a doctor) so I was left alone with two more cupboards to assemble.
But with some Katy Perry playing from my phone, I managed! I'm very happy with the result, and I'm proud of myself for being able to do this almost by myself!




No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting, I love to hear your thoughts on my posts :)
If you press the "notify me" button in the bottom right corner you'll get an email with my response.