Pages

Thursday, July 7, 2016

A midsummer dress

I made me a new dress for midsummer this year. It was cut out some four or five years ago, but I never took the time to actually stitch it together until now.

 It's a really simple model, however I had to put lining in it due to sheer fabric so it took me about three evenings to complete. I'm not a fast seamstress, but the seams are well made and makes the clothing last longer.
SO happy with the result, and my wonderful floral platforms goes perfectly with it! This dress is definitely going to become a favorite this summer. I'm hoping for many summer nights and days with warm weather so I can wear it like this, because you can't really fit a cardigan over those ruffles, ha!


Fredrika pa vinden
This post is part of a Swedish thing called Sypeppen (I have no idea how to translate that for you), which is created by Fredrikapåvinden, a super talented and inspiring lady who loves sewing. If you want more info on what Sypeppen is, go here and read about it (google translate is your bff if you don't understand swedish).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I love to hear your thoughts on my posts :)

If you press the "notify me" button in the bottom right corner you'll get an email with my response.