Pages

Friday, July 15, 2016

My purse right now

Sandra over at Atilio showed us what is in her purse this summer, and I loved the idea of it, so I had to borrow the idea.

Most days I bring this purse with me, unless I have something bigger I need to bring (like an umbrella, a sweater, lunch etc). I bought the bag this spring on sale at Åhlens. It's the perfect size! Let's take a look at what I drag around on a daily basis!

 Powder, Eight Hour Cream by Elizabeth Arden (the best!), a pocket mirror and my favorite lipstick from Revlon Colorstay!

 I always bring a notebook with me, cause sometimes I just gotta write stuff down. My pen is a new favorite I found at work that noone wanted. It's a wonderful Ballograf pen, and I love writing with it! 
Other things I like to keep in there is my blue calendar, a cloth to clean my glasses with, my wallet plus ear plugs.

That's it!

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting, I love to hear your thoughts on my posts :)

If you press the "notify me" button in the bottom right corner you'll get an email with my response.