I've never done one of these before, so I thought it was about time!
Whats your favorite song?
This constantly changes, so I'm gonna go with the one I love right now: Svart Sommar - Veronica Maggio
A song from your favorite band/artist?
Oh gosh, this is hard! Is this gonna continue the whole list down..? I guess I'll have to go with Regina Spektor!
A song that makes you happy
this gem right here:
A song that makes you sad
I used to play in a cover band with one of my then best friends, so whenever I hear this song it makes me think back on that time of my life and how I miss singing like that.
A song that reminds you of someone
This song reminds me of one of my best friends Mika. We used to listen to this song and dance in her apartment!
A song that reminds you of a place
One of the first songs we sang in the choir at the Folk School back in 2009. It always takes me back to the practice rooms in Härnösand.
A song that reminds you of an event
That's also hard, because I often connect songs to events.. So let's say a recent one: Leve les voiles - Coeur de Pirate. This song was played right before we went down the aisle, we stood in the church doors and saw all the people in the church. So anxious to finally get to walk down together, big smiles on our faces.
A song you know all of the words to
Every. Single. One.
A song you can dance to
Anything by The Ark!
A song that makes you sleepy
Run to the Hills by Hellsongs is on my sleepytime-list, and it makes me so calm everytime I hear it.
A song from a movie you love
Almost done now... I'll have to go with I Found a Reason - Cat Power, that plays in V for Vendetta!
A song nobody would expect you to love
I'm crazy for Muse! <3
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting, I love to hear your thoughts on my posts :)
If you press the "notify me" button in the bottom right corner you'll get an email with my response.